Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Message from Torn Staff ??

Started by Candymonster [1632600] on in Graveyard.

113 replies · 1.21k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
114
Discussion span
→
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
36 / 100
Story score
67 / 100
Engagement score
83 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

RickRoll [2561334] ×1

Candymonster [1632600]

Yesterday, I received a verbal warning from staff. You're probably wondering what I did this time. Before you ask yes I did a player report on myself.

 

It's from an optical illusion picture I have had for over three years. It's a picture of a glass bottle with multiple dolphins eating fish, and the illusion is that there are two people kissing, but they are not detailed at all. 

 

Their bodies are made of the dolphins and open areas shaped like the human body.

 

The only reason I had the picture up is because I made a post about it on the forums. No reports no nothing. 

 

I'm going to show you a couple of examples of what the picture look like and a article on the picture. 

 

 

 

 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

 

 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

 

 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

 

[image: profileimages.torn.com]

 

 

This is what the article says about the picture that a staff member wrongfully deleted.

 

Do you see two lovers or nine dolphins? Optical illusion will determine how innocent-minded you are

 

Take this painting, for example, of a bottle floating in the sea.

The pattern on the glass can be viewed two ways - and can tell you a lot about your personality.

Apparently some people see two lovers in an embrace, while children (or the more innocent-minded) will see nine dolphins.

By Nicola OakleyHead of Audience

• 12:40, 26 Sep 2016

• UPDATED12:10, 18 NOV 2016

 

 

 

Was the staff member who deleted my optical illusion picture mentally unwell? Did they lack innocence? Is that why they did it? 

 

You're probably wondering what I want. I want staff, or that staff member, to agree my picture was not obscene and that I can upload it without future problems. 

 

Update: staff said i was in the right.  To all my haters, suck eggs. Not the easter kind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Candymonster [1632600]

Do you not understand how the first picture is a cup, the second picture is a vase, and the third is a woman reading a book?

 

It is equally tame to all the pictures I have up.

FattyLumpkin [2702848]

They probably thought you were trying to blackmail them. Plot twist: everyone posting here is now implicated in the conspiracy. Expect feddings.

IndyCision [2597200]

Yes, I can see both images in all of those pictures.

My point is that none of them are the dolphin one, so none of them show what is in the picture which gave the warning.

 

Edit: And if these ARE the same content in the post which gave the warning, are you not now breaking this rule?

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Without context, this whole post is pointless. 

 

Not sure what you are hoping to achieve here.