Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Marriage bug

Started by ThomasshelbyOG [3472828] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 145 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
4
Authority score
60 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

ThomasshelbyOG [3472828]

I got married three days ago the wedding was all processed with witness and vows they moved into my property straight away but on both profiles it is still showing as engaged. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I am unsure what is going on here, I see that you are engaged, the ceremony was never completed per the logs and I cannot see the ceremony page, just that you have been married for 0 days. I will ask Chedburn to check.

 

Thanks!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Locking thread to prevent spam. The devs will provide an update when they have an update. Bumping the report is useless for the devs.