I got married three days ago the wedding was all processed with witness and vows they moved into my property straight away but on both profiles it is still showing as engaged.
Marriage bug
Started by ThomasshelbyOG [3472828] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 4
- Authority score
- 60 / 100
- Historical score
- 42 / 100
- Story score
- 44 / 100
- Engagement score
- 55 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Chedburn [1] Admin
· 2 likes ·
Usually I ask Serhii to check these situations. Let's see what he thinks has caused this. - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
I am unsure what is going on here, I see that you are engaged, the ceremony was never completed per the logs and I cannot see the ceremony page, just that you have been married for 0 days. I will … - CloudJumper [1636201] · 1 likes ·
This has been resolved.
I am unsure what is going on here, I see that you are engaged, the ceremony was never completed per the logs and I cannot see the ceremony page, just that you have been married for 0 days. I will ask Chedburn to check.
Thanks!
Usually I ask Serhii to check these situations. Let's see what he thinks has caused this.
Just wondering if there is any update on the reported bug yet thanks
hi is there an update on this bug yet ?
Locking thread to prevent spam. The devs will provide an update when they have an update. Bumping the report is useless for the devs.
This has been resolved.