Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bet

Started by Big_Pussy [3542082] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
33 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Big_Pussy [3542082]

Am I the only one that gets annoyed when people use the word "bet" to mean anything other than gambling? Or am I just getting old?  Lol

_T_ [1009930]

They've been using that since I was a teenager. "Bet" is old a.f. But yes it always annoyed me too. 

m00nman [2714008]

I can definitely remember Dru Down saying it in Pimp of the Year. I'll still turn it up when that one comes on the radio.

_T_ [1009930]

 Just realized that's more than 30 years old. I remember that one has a nice beat to it.   around where I'm at everyone was bumping Bone Thugs, Being from Ohio & TooSHort was always big here.