Am I the only one that gets annoyed when people use the word "bet" to mean anything other than gambling? Or am I just getting old? Lol
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 46 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I think you might be in the wrong category buddy. Lol
there are new slangs that i hate, and 'bet' isn't one of them
They've been using that since I was a teenager. "Bet" is old a.f. But yes it always annoyed me too.
Suck it Boomers XP
I can definitely remember Dru Down saying it in Pimp of the Year. I'll still turn it up when that one comes on the radio.
You bet I do
This thread has been moved to Graveyard - low quality