Deleted. Maybe I was wrong.
Deleted
Started by ANTI-CLASH [3292000] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 17
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 50 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 59 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 8 likes ·
...just don't add fedded players then? I don't understand why this is a challenge. Moved to suggestions for what good it's worth...
Some players are in there temporarily, some may have been added before they got fedded
Also it's not hard to just remove them yourself if you feel it's necessary
Unnecessary. Is this really something that is bothering you that much?
That's not to say it bothers me. Analyze it and you'll see that it's a matter of contributing to the improvement of the game.
there's valid criticism and then there's nitpicking just for the sake of doing it. I have fedded players on my target list that I wish to remain there because they are not permanently fedded (yet).
If you have fedded players on yours that you don't want there, remove them.
...just don't add fedded players then?
I don't understand why this is a challenge.
Moved to suggestions for what good it's worth...
I see the attack button. I also see the delete button right next to it though?
And the target I have on there will be out in 7 days, so I'm going to keep him on there.
This seems like something you could solve easily with a 3rd party sript? Personally it doesn't bother me, but I can't speak for anyone else. 🤷
Lmao.
Why , clean up ur shit
Is it too much to Literally lift your finger?
This should be a top development priority. Allow me to help organize the development priority list. Devs should work top down, but also skip every third item to keep things moving.
- Prevent wedded players from being added to target list.
- Spend months designing a new happy bar color to replace old color then revert back to old color after a day.
- Fix chat.
- Create a lists list so players can easily see what they've put on their friends list, enemy list, target list, and grocery list at the same time.
- Add a new color of paint to graffiti.
- Release a new crime.
- Increase all point sinks by 1 point. Ched responds to outrage by asking the community to give it time then never revisits it again.
- Dev-time heavy April Fools joke.
- Return of Eliminations or other large scale event.
- Add asexual gender and go to great lengths to ensure it can't marry or be sexualized in any way.
- Create game breaking OP items and stellar game wide event that can only be played for 5 minutes every 2 years but give 3 people infinite advantage.
- Travel 2.0.
- Talk about a charity center.
- Something something...
- Profit.
Next 20 years development laid out. You're welcome.
I can’t believe that you of all people missed duck fights off the list. That’s the most important update we’ve all been waiting for, it should be front and centre!
It was #3 on last years list.