Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deleted

Started by ANTI-CLASH [3292000] on in Suggestions.

12 replies · 172 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
17
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100

Most-liked replies

Heisenberg [1574771]

Some players are in there temporarily,  some may have been added before they got fedded

 

Also it's not hard to just remove them yourself if you feel it's necessary 

Shooby [2510470]

there's valid criticism and then there's nitpicking just for the sake of doing it. I have fedded players on my target list that I wish to remain there because they are not permanently fedded (yet).

 

If you have fedded players on yours that you don't want there, remove them.

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

...just don't add fedded players then?

 

I don't understand why this is a challenge.

 

Moved to suggestions for what good it's worth...

RealTeel [3008047]

I see the attack button. I also see the delete button right next to it though? 

 

And the target I have on there will be out in 7 days, so I'm going to keep him on there. 

 

This seems like something you could solve easily with a 3rd party sript? Personally it doesn't bother me, but I can't speak for anyone else.  🤷

Penetration [2340613]

This should be a top development priority. Allow me to help organize the development priority list. Devs should work top down, but also skip every third item to keep things moving.

 

  1. Prevent wedded players from being added to target list.
  2. Spend months designing a new happy bar color to replace old color then revert back to old color after a day.
  3. Fix chat.
  4. Create a lists list so players can easily see what they've put on their friends list, enemy list, target list, and grocery list at the same time. 
  5. Add a new color of paint to graffiti. 
  6. Release a new crime.
  7. Increase all point sinks by 1 point. Ched responds to outrage by asking the community to give it time then never revisits it again. 
  8. Dev-time heavy April Fools joke.
  9. Return of Eliminations or other large scale event. 
  10. Add asexual gender and go to great lengths to ensure it can't marry or be sexualized in any way.
  11. Create game breaking OP items and stellar game wide event that can only be played for 5 minutes every 2 years but give 3 people infinite advantage. 
  12. Travel 2.0.
  13. Talk about a charity center.
  14. Something something...
  15. Profit.

 

Next 20 years development laid out. You're welcome.

Ar53_Hol [2430424]

I can’t believe that you of all people missed duck fights off the list. That’s the most important update we’ve all been waiting for, it should be front and centre!