Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Breaking a nail

Started by Viciously_Grim [2752611] on in General Non-related.

12 replies · 40 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
13
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
davidbrownman [3387536]

Its between biting and clean it up with a pocket knife, depends how much dirt is under my nails. I may be a gremlin, but at least I'm a mindful gremlin lol

pestilence101 [445588]

Rip it off (like biting except with fingers instead of teeth) and then trim it later with nail clipper. This rarely happens though, I compulsively cut my nails cos I play violin. Also when they get too long I’ll rip them off anyway. This isn’t as terrible as it sounds but actually it is. So it’s better if I just cut them every 3 days. 😂

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

My eldest is the same with ripping and filing but without the 3 day nail clipping lol. Even plays violin! But with half inch long talons lol (I don't understand either)

EdvardEdwardian [3653555]

Thanks for telling me something I didn't know, friend.

 

-_-

 

Anyhoo, I don't do false nails but if my nails are even slightly longer than the finger/thumb itself, I just bite em off usually.