This is super serial guys but what do you do when you break a nail?
Breaking a nail
Started by Viciously_Grim [2752611] on in General Non-related.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 13
- Authority score
- 19 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
clip it
Clip it then file, if it's still hanging be careful with it.
Its between biting and clean it up with a pocket knife, depends how much dirt is under my nails. I may be a gremlin, but at least I'm a mindful gremlin lol
Bite the f**ker off and pick my teeth, standard...
You mothers mentos are indescribable..
Rip it off (like biting except with fingers instead of teeth) and then trim it later with nail clipper. This rarely happens though, I compulsively cut my nails cos I play violin. Also when they get too long I’ll rip them off anyway. This isn’t as terrible as it sounds but actually it is. So it’s better if I just cut them every 3 days. 😂
My eldest is the same with ripping and filing but without the 3 day nail clipping lol. Even plays violin! But with half inch long talons lol (I don't understand either)
Best comment so far 😂 Thank you for the laugh lol
I don't break nails because I'm built different
Check your nails!
If you are an extreme nail biter, you have anxiety issue
Thanks for telling me something I didn't know, friend.
-_-
Anyhoo, I don't do false nails but if my nails are even slightly longer than the finger/thumb itself, I just bite em off usually.