I’ve noticed that people seem to heavily dislike staff, and I can understand why sometimes but I feel like it’s lost on some people that it’s like 10 devs for the entire game? I don’t really understand the hate personally, and some complaints I feel aren’t their problem. Like ranked wars being bad. Don’t know, just want context. Can’t wait to get flamed to death for this again-
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 23
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 54 / 100
- Engagement score
- 62 / 100
Most-liked replies
- AgntOrngRuffy [3268335]
· 7 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com] - Shooby [2510470]
· 6 likes ·
Man the forums really need to be read only until a year of activity so these weenies stop making redundant threads. - CHINGADERA [2270005]
· 1 likes ·
Most of the retards on staff do it for the colored honor bar name and do f**k all.
More importantly, why make another post covering the same exact thing as your last one?
Nobody answered my question, figured I go to the question forum
It's not a multi if it's bogie in disguise
No I just genuinely don’t understand why, why do we expect the devs to be perfect when they most definitely have lives of their own? is it more than that? I just want to know, why is nobody answering-
Are you Bogies multi?
Man the forums really need to be read only until a year of activity so these weenies stop making redundant threads.
Most of the retards on staff do it for the colored honor bar name and do f**k all.
Ah I see, makes sense
BE THE CHANGE YOU DEEM WE NEED CHING
I VOTE CHING FOR STAFF 2025
BOGIE WOULD RIP HIS FINGERNAILS OUT IF HE WAS FORCED TO WORK WITH ME.
Pretty sure that’s hard to do
He's a game show star, he'll figure it out.
True, true