Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hate staff?

Started by DJ4201987 [3107819] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 193 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
23
Authority score
35 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
54 / 100
Engagement score
62 / 100

Most-liked replies

DJ4201987 [3107819]

I’ve noticed that people seem to heavily dislike staff, and I can understand why sometimes but I feel like it’s lost on some people that it’s like 10 devs for the entire game? I don’t really understand the hate personally, and some complaints I feel aren’t their problem. Like ranked wars being bad. Don’t know, just want context. Can’t wait to get flamed to death for this again-

DJ4201987 [3107819]

No I just genuinely don’t understand why, why do we expect the devs to be perfect when they most definitely have lives of their own? is it more than that? I just want to know, why is nobody answering-

Shooby [2510470]

Man the forums really need to be read only until a year of activity so these weenies stop making redundant threads.

Glandem [2753716] Helper
This thread has been moved to Graveyard. Duplicate of this post. https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=2&t=16457565&b=0&a=0