Congrats! That is a lot of hard work and dedication to your craft!!
one day I hope to post the same
Started by defend [2683949] on in Achievements.
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Congrats! That is a lot of hard work and dedication to your craft!!
one day I hope to post the same
Nice.
How much Dex you have?
Congratulations, well done. you are an inspiration!
Congratulations!
You didn't buy Donator Packs with Real Money?. Thats solid work.
Congrats Defend! Really solid work, especially to be working on that many Awards at the same time - I like to think I have a decent age:award ratio but you're killing it.
What's the next goal?
How to get 5b stats that quickly? I'm older and have way less then that... unless thers a way to cheat? Cause whenever you first start a gym out you ain't getting 1m stats per day your getting maybe a couple hundred stats.... JS
Very well done mate. Congrats are in order :)
You can gain 4m stats a day just on Xanax and refills once you’re past the stat cap.
Nice work defend. Takes a lot of dedication to hit this number and I'm glad you recognize the chance of burnout.
Enjoy it and keep pushing!
I bought one to start the game then was subscribed for around 2 years maybe a bit more, but other than that no I haven't
a few people have asked how I gained stats so fast and the top tips I'd say is, try get your happy jumps done soon as possible after doing that I'd join a music store and try to unlock georges / special gyms then its just 3 xanax per day and energy refill, I've also been using crocozade cans daily for almost a year now
for the people asking about mug tips/targets almost all my mugs were buymugs so there isnt really a specific target its just whoever lists the item, I mainly mugged SE's and I used this amazing script to judge if i could beat them quickly
my next goals:
I want to stay consistent
100b NW
get better at OC 2.0, currently a 65 Muscle and 65 Robber in Level 8 crimes
maybe upgrade to a sentinel set 👀
also if anyone reads this I just want to say thanks for taking part in the fight challenge, was a lot of fun getting my ass beat
Mentions: [Script] BSP - Battle Stats Predictor
Thx for tips 👍🏻
grats on 5b stats and all but can you tell us why you like blue crayons so much.
Bruh don't diss the blowgun. Was a staple secondary for years. Congrats on 5b
Next time I won't go so easy on you.
Also can confirm that happy jumps > music store > George's was the move imo.
Good job i guess but keep in mind no dex is not sex