Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

5 BILLION stats

Started by defend [2683949] on in Achievements.

55 replies · 4.09k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

TonyCream [2625416] Reporter

Congrats Defend! Really solid work, especially to be working on that many Awards at the same time - I like to think I have a decent age:award ratio but you're killing it. 

 

What's the next goal?

AVENGEDSINGATES [2327807]

How to get 5b stats that quickly? I'm older and have way less then that...  unless thers a way to cheat? Cause whenever you first start a gym out you ain't getting 1m stats per day your getting maybe a couple hundred stats.... JS

Varides [2176530]

Nice work defend. Takes a lot of dedication to hit this number and I'm glad you recognize the chance of burnout. 

 

Enjoy it and keep pushing!

defend [2683949]

I bought one to start the game then was subscribed for around 2 years maybe a bit more, but other than that no I haven't

 [image: i.imgur.com]

 

a few people have asked how I gained stats so fast and the top tips I'd say is, try get your happy jumps done soon as possible after doing that I'd join a music store and try to unlock georges / special gyms then its just 3 xanax per day and energy refill, I've also been using crocozade cans daily for almost a year now

 

for the people asking about mug tips/targets almost all my mugs were buymugs so there isnt really a specific target its just whoever lists the item, I mainly mugged SE's and I used this amazing script to judge if i could beat them quickly

 

my next goals:

I want to stay consistent

100b NW

get better at OC 2.0, currently a 65 Muscle and 65 Robber in Level 8 crimes

maybe upgrade to a sentinel set 👀

 

also if anyone reads this I just want to say thanks for taking part in the fight challenge, was a lot of fun getting my ass beat 

Mentions: [Script] BSP - Battle Stats Predictor