Has anyone created a quick reference guide for where to get all materials required for crimes?
For example: Where to get certificate seal, hydrochloric acid etc
Started by iron [2428902] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Has anyone created a quick reference guide for where to get all materials required for crimes?
For example: Where to get certificate seal, hydrochloric acid etc
Also I realise I posted in the wrong forum. I should have posted in questions
Should be moved to Q&A.
The wiki has most of everything already listed so definitely check there. Other than that, forgery materials can be found here.
Can we just ask Duke yet? Yo Duke, how do I get a blowtorch?
Emforus is being humble, the best information for forgery, including items needed is here
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=16388086
The guides for all other crimes are linked within as well.
Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] Forgery: An In-Depth Guide
Emforus casually forgetting to drop his own all inclusive guide to everything crime related
Item market
He lists them but it doesn’t reference where materials can be obtained. I read the guide first because He is my first point of call 😂.
i also looked at wiki but its a pain in the ass not having them all listed out.
Perfect just what I was looking for. Thanks