I read the article, saw the photos and came to the conclusion that Sealion is a legend.
Started by OMW [2289608] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I read the article, saw the photos and came to the conclusion that Sealion is a legend.
I saw the photos and came
We've had lots of new players pop in previous years and have a great time. My favorite thing has been how "not cliquey" it's been. Everyone talks with everyone, no matter if they're a celebrity like Andy and Stretch or a nobody like me.
or a nobody like me
I aggressively disagree with this, I found you to be a wonderful handsome man who I had a great time chatting with.
16:05:49 - 29/03/25 You used 25 energy attacking 0rganicMechanic but lost going to the hospital for 0h 17m [view]
consider this a warning shot
nobody calls my boy orgasmicmechanic a nobody and gets away without a warning shot 😤
I agree not everyday you get to meet Bill Burr.
Always a pleasure @0rganicmechanic
You met Bill Burr? I only met Simon Pegg
Is it true that you are no longer posting anymore newspaper articles so that this will stay on the newspaper front page forever
Ched threatened to fire us if we ever let it fall off the front page
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/531427-blur-torn-newspaper-ass-image
I have not only made the front page of the newspaper, but I have also had a script made in my honor.
Bonus Pic: We confessed our love and in a strange turn of alcohol fueled debauchery never saw one another again.
Assless chaps.... new Torn-Con dress code!
I know Sealions ass irl and he would never do that. #justicefortheasscrack
XD XD XD
Maybe if you come next time you can ride the communal cock... We will probably have a cock somewhere everyone can ride
For inquiring minds interested in riding said cock in New Orleans ..