Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referral Code trouble.

Started by DeltaGold [3567223] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 27 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

real95goat [3650908] ×1

DeltaGold [3567223]

I love me some Torn. I have been trying to recruit all of my friends that I think it would interest them. Successfully recruited wife. I have a friend who has taken to the game and wasn't successful in linking my referral to him. We have tried to fix this a few times with no success? 

real95goat [3650908] 

 

Mentions: real95goat [3650908]

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Do you read the bug reports before posting a new one? Or just spam bug reports till you get your way, which won't be happening. I won't be adding your retroactive referral, because I do not have enough evidence to disprove the request and your referral refuses to provide evidence and have asked me to rescind the request.

 

Be advised, this is your last verbal warning, if you continue spamming bug reports, I have no issues escalating you to official warning and game bans for abusing report function.

 

Prior report 1

 

Prior report 2

 

Your referral asking to NOT add the referral:

 

 

 

Mentions: friend referral · Referral issue