Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Empty

Started by --G-- [3518883] on in Graveyard.

23 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 24 / 24 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
24
Discussion span
→
Authority score
40 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Mentioned in this thread

HurryKaneK [3384920] ×3 WhiteWolfX [2871084] ×2 Player 2899416 [2899416] ×1

HurryKaneK [3384920]

Right but this is an example of your work, no?

I’ll ask again. Is this one that you modeled, rigged, animated, textured, added lighting, rendered, added post or after effects, and then converted to a HQ GIF?

BrandyQHQ [2899416]

Have an idea for a faction forum sig that members of my faction could put use if they wanted, also some other ideas too..

 

Would like to know general prices, time frames, and how much is potentially ai generated if possible pls? 

Edit: Due to you being excessively rude for no reason to others, lying about your work and abilities- I’m withdrawing my interest.

if you had stated you used ai, and had a lower price, if you could make what I wanted I may have still been interested, but your attitude and responses to others leaves much to be desired. 

--G-- [3518883]
  • BrandyQHQ [2899416] A simple mail will do. However If you want AI generated Art, find someone else.

Mentions: BrandyQHQ [2899416]

WhiteWolfX [2871084]

im confused, hurry just asked a question about whether that specific piece was one of your examples...   im kind of lost on the blunt response and downvote?

--G-- [3518883]
  • HurryKaneK [3384920] you can ask as many times you want, you are wasting your and my time mate. It seems you dont like what i do. Its fine, i also dont like most of my stuff. I can suggest other artists like Shooby or someone similar. no? :)

Mentions: HurryKaneK [3384920]

HurryKaneK [3384920]

I actually don't mind what you do, It's not the way I create things, I find using AI to be a hollow practice. something people can feel a false sense of  accomplishment from. It's devoid of creation and is essentially a collage of ingested artwork generated into "cool" pictures

 

I just want people to know that some of these are created using a Stable Video Diffusion model. things like capcut, kling and deepseek and flux and picluma. 

 

So at least own up to the fact that these include some AI. 

 

Honestly I don't care if you use AI, just be straight forward about it and honest. 

--G-- [3518883]
  • WhiteWolfX [2871084] there is nothing to be confused about. The price list is in the message, repeating the question wont change anything, and if you are not interested, and i can tell by the tone your friend Hurry used, that he isn't, i dont want to waist my time on BS. now my WhiteWolfx, are you waist of my time as well? or you want we work together. 

    PS:  there is a sligt error in your Title animation. the yellow colors appear in the end without fire, plus the fire disappears very quick. 

Mentions: WhiteWolfX [2871084]

WhiteWolfX [2871084]

wot... he just asked whether that was an example or not lol, who said anything about prices?

 

and there is no error on my forum signature. It is designed that way. thanks.

--G-- [3518883]
  • HurryKaneK [3384920] I like to see what you have created.  thanks for the compliment. and thank you for your very detailed opinion that no one asked for. Are you always this rude? Now that u did what you come here to do. Go away.

Mentions: HurryKaneK [3384920]

--G-- [3518883]

WhiteWolfX [2871084 Hurry can answer for himself just fint. think about your title animation. I tried to help. The whole point the text is yellowish in the first place is because of the fire in the begging, but in the end fire is not present but the text still shows yellow color, so it is inconsistent. maybe if you used Real software  not AI you would t have this issue. Anyways thanks 

 

WhiteWolfX [2871084]

ha, thats funny. unlike you, i dont use AI. in fact, i can prove it. anyone who wants, i'll send the AE file to. which is something I bet you wont do, considering what you do IS ai.

 

its also pretty ironic that you're calling other people rude when you're the rude one yourself.

 

i'll just leave my downvote and stop wasting my time on retarded people.

Migs [2166018]

animations look pretty cool; I wanted one but downvoted just because of the poor responses to people in this thread. GL