39 replies · 1.58k views · thread synced · 5 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
40
Discussion span
→
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
61 / 100
Engagement score
76 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
For those that missed it, i thought i would put together the list of the 59 updated honor bars. I don't have them all unlocked and looking through, I only found 44 of the 59. So if anyone has or finds any i missed, feel free to send me the image URL and ill update the post!
Thanks to hemicopter who posted the remaining ones i was missing a couple posts down!
Hate the new overtime one. I loved the old one this one shit. Don't have one I like now😭. Red blue combo fitted me good. should not allow to change one that much it's got me annoyed a bit. Return to old one pls