Yeah, I’d say most of these look really good while some…. pretty bad, but that can be said for some of the earlier awards
Updated honor bars!
Started by AJ- [2173898] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Which one is #24?
so glad they updated the 'I Think I See Dead People' honor
the old one was migraine inducing lol
That's an oof, I'm going to have to go through my profile now.
I have the cutest spouse trying to update all of us.
I love having a good sugar daddy 😂
Way better.
i have a feeling the majority of these are at least partially AI.
'luxury real estate' looks 100% generated if i had to go with the most obvious. 'stock analyst' was where i started asking myself questions.
They actually look really good.
Some really cool ones there.
I felt like a window shopper looking at them all, for the most part they look really good! I might have to take up hunting just to unlock a few.
So upset about the I See Dead People honor. I loved my psychedelic background. There are so few bright and colorful ones.
These suck, jesus christ.
Spaced Out owners are almost as happy now as on the day they got Spaced Out.
Since they went through the trouble of updating that honor bar, i'm hoping they're going to allow people who transferred to crimes 2.0 to get it... it looks pretty nice.
Thanks for telling, but, it looks like there are already a lot more honorbars changed: i had Global Effectivity, and now it's called Globetrotter (as far as i can see), Global Effectiviy has disappeared now.
New honor bar added for selling 10,000 card details at once!
Glad to see I'm not the only one who liked the old I see dead people, hopefully they don't change acid dream too
im so glad im not the only one so upset about it. i had people messaging me wanting to know what it was before!
HULA is a downgrade, IMO
That Lei that went all the way around the bar's rectangle was a great look. Makes you stand out in your faction roster.
The new Hula is gives nearly nothing, looks like a table setting at a daytime wedding.