Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Updated honor bars!

Started by AJ- [2173898] on in General Discussion.

39 replies · 1.58k views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 40 / 40 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Jinkoha [3372604]

Yeah, I’d say most of these look really good while some…. pretty bad, but that can be said for some of the earlier awards 

Rising [2055644]

i have a feeling the majority of these are at least partially AI.

 

'luxury real estate' looks 100% generated if i had to go with the most obvious. 'stock analyst' was where i started asking myself questions.

Order [1836572]

I felt like a window shopper looking at them all, for the most part they look really good!  I might have to take up hunting just to unlock a few.

Riqqi [3094113]

So upset about the I See Dead People honor. I loved my psychedelic background. There are so few bright and colorful ones. 

BrandyQHQ [2899416]

Since they went through the trouble of updating that honor bar, i'm hoping they're going to allow people who transferred to crimes 2.0 to get it... it looks pretty nice. 

Vy- [3208074]

 



No way this isnt AI.... none of the numbers look even, the two "9s" dont look the same, the numbers behind the wallet clip just dissapear in to a smudge. This is incredibly dissapointing to see. 

FlowerFly [2152032]

Thanks for telling, but, it looks like there are already a lot more honorbars changed: i had Global Effectivity, and now it's called Globetrotter (as far as i can see), Global Effectiviy has disappeared now.

 

Hexuso [3076640]

Glad to see I'm not the only one who liked the old I see dead people, hopefully they don't change acid dream too

lockup [3300790]

HULA is a downgrade, IMO

 

That Lei that went all the way around the bar's rectangle was a great look. Makes you stand out in your faction roster.

 

The new Hula is gives nearly nothing, looks like a table setting at a daytime wedding.