CALLED IT!
HRG Support Group
Started by Stig [2648238] on in Stock Market.
Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
It's still dropping don't worry
I want to die I want to die I want to die
At least I got the merit
16:39:51 - 28/03/25 You were awarded the honor: Stonks
-$7.6b here, nearing -4%..
6 Random Properties in 2 days, if I get PI's Ill consider selling at that loss
I just bailed at -4.6%, I give up
Damn, the drop is still going! I feel like it will bounce back after going below $257
I guess I don't know anything about stocks, but a few months ago HRG had NEVER been above 261, so 265 is still a good price... why did you buy so much at like it's highest price ever? I mean look at the last year or all time graph... buying above 260 doesn't make any sense imo
Can’t wait to get 2 x trailers tomorrow
Sames
You have collected your 1x Trailer, 2x Castle, 1x Beach House, 1x Palace, and 1x Detached House
No worries guys, starting to make up my losses:
00:14:48 - 06/04/25 You received 1x Trailer, 1x Penthouse from Home Retail Group
I’m not crying you’re crying :’(
You have collected your 1x Detached House, 1x Beach House, 1x Villa, and 2x Penthouse
We all crying. A cruel painful joke. :(
:|
It is based on real life stock but they are grouped into categories and based on averages,
We seen the dip in SYM a while ago that correlated almost exactly to the announcement of GlaxoSmithKline splitting part of the business off and split the shares across each division meaning GSK share price was about 2/3s of what it was overnight and SYM fell like a stone
Trade options and buy Puts. Make money on downside movement.
If only that was possible in Torn lol..
I doubt they will ever add futures to torn stocks.
A man can only dream.
Torn stock prices are actually showing us what the real life stock market is going to be.
Crashing HRG was just Ched's way to tell us what was about to happen in real life.
Lesson learned.
I hope everyone is strapped in, ched's sending us on another dip by the look of it! Just when I thought this nightmare might be coming to an end..