Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

HRG Support Group

Started by Stig [2648238] on in Stock Market.

68 replies · 1.01k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 69 / 69 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Nightrise [1570597]

I want to die I want to die I want to die 

 

At least I got the merit 

16:39:51 - 28/03/25 You were awarded the honor: Stonks

Stig [2648238]

-$7.6b here, nearing -4%.. 

 

6 Random Properties in 2 days, if I get PI's Ill consider selling at that loss

Patapouf [1898019]

I guess I don't know anything about stocks, but a few months ago HRG had NEVER been above 261, so 265 is still a good price... why did you buy so much at like it's highest price ever? I mean look at the last year or all time graph... buying above 260 doesn't make any sense imo

 

 

TheFelan [945786] Moderator Official

No worries guys, starting to make up my losses:

 

00:14:48 - 06/04/25 You received 1x Trailer, 1x Penthouse from Home Retail Group

 

I’m not crying you’re crying :’( 

Kelsie [340367]

You have collected your 1x Detached House, 1x Beach House, 1x Villa, and 2x Penthouse

We all crying. A cruel painful joke. :(

python [1009878]

It is based on real life stock but they are grouped into categories and based on averages, 

 

We seen the dip in SYM a while ago that correlated almost exactly to the announcement of GlaxoSmithKline splitting part of the business off and split the shares across each division meaning GSK share price was about 2/3s of what it was overnight and SYM fell like a stone 

MasterOfSystem [155541]

Torn stock prices are actually showing us what the real life stock market is going to be.

 

Crashing HRG was just Ched's way to tell us what was about to happen in real life.

 

Lesson learned.