Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Overdose Records?

Started by Aech [2921922] on in General Discussion.

10 replies · 250 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
10
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
50 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
Aech [2921922]

I was wondering what the records are out there on overdosing. It will make me feel better as I've been having terrible luck. 10% OD rate in the last month and not much better the month before. Have OD'd 12 times from March till now, lol.

 

I tried some searches but with how searching separates "overdose record" as not a string it made it muddled.

 

Really... I'm just venting and hoping for other hard luck cases so that I feel less alone and sad and terrified.

 

I already feel just a bit better.

Ayin [2737925]

Double Less-Than Sign (<) - Find posts with the preceding word preceding the following word

one < four < two The word "one" must come before "four", and "four" must come before "two"

 

Overdose < Record

The_Virginian [2799939]

Average normal OD rate is 2% give or take. Prior to your string of 12 OD's, you would have been significantly below 2%. RNGesus is just blessing you.

 

You're still below my OD rate and mine is acceptable.

AleDiniz [3363480]

I thought i was od'ing hard, but od's suddenly stopped for me. Maybe they are giving a break to return with all energy lol