10* MUSIC STORE REPLACING ONE INACTIVE PERSON
No pay but free trains and good perks!
Started by Gell_Nell [3112374] on in Company Recruitment.
Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
10* MUSIC STORE REPLACING ONE INACTIVE PERSON
No pay but free trains and good perks!
I have one spot to fill.
Music stores don't make enough to pay a wage, but I give free daily trains to everyone with -10 or less addiction, and any extra trains are available to all the employees to buy. I can train any stat you would like to increase.
Music Store perks are below:
MAIL ME OR APPLY WITH YOUR STATS AND EE MERITS :)
Do you like free trains and good perks?
Do you have 50-60K total work stats?
Apply at FEET PICKS!
<3
Hiring one person to replace an inactive person.
Hiring one person to replace an inactive.
hi... looking for job here....
10* Music Store hiring one.
Looking for someone with
over 50k in each stat
or close to that if you have EE Merits.
If you're interested, apply or mail me with your stats
and how many EE merits you have.
10* Music Store hiring one.
Looking for someone with
over 50k in each stat
or close to that if you have EE Merits.
https://tinyurl.com/FeetPicksMusicStore
Apply or mail me with your stats
and how many EE merits you have.
https://tinyurl.com/FeetPicksMusicStore
HIRING ONE
Bump :D
HIRING ONE PERSON
HIRING ONE PERSON :)
HIRING ONE PERSON
PLEASE UNDERSTAND I CANNOT HIRE NEW PLAYERS WITH LOW STATS.
Currently Full :)
HEY I HAVE AN INACTIVE PERSONNNNN
I NEED TO REPLACE THEMMMMMM
Ooooo feet picks
10* MUSIC STORE REPLACING ONE INACTIVE PERSON
No pay but free trains and good perks!