Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

GRAVE PLEASE

Started by Gell_Nell [3112374] on in Company Recruitment.

55 replies · 490 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 56 / 56 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Gell_Nell [3112374]

I have one spot to fill.

 

Music stores don't make enough to pay a wage, but I give free daily trains to everyone with -10 or less addiction, and any extra trains are available to all the employees to buy. I can train any stat you would like to increase.

 

Music Store perks are below:

 

 

 

MAIL ME OR APPLY WITH YOUR STATS AND EE MERITS :)

 

Gell_Nell [3112374]

10* Music Store hiring one.

Looking for someone with

over 50k in each stat

or close to that if you have EE Merits.

 

 

If you're interested, apply or mail me with your stats

and how many EE merits you have.