Just clicking through with "Heasleys Egg Navigator", and I guess this is just one of the screens it goes through....
Started by RealTeel [3008047] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Just clicking through with "Heasleys Egg Navigator", and I guess this is just one of the screens it goes through....
I would be scared too if I accidentally donated.
guys I was there, this is camera footage
Also charge yo damn phone
That scared me
bro plays on phone
imagine not playing on smart fridge
Ched should be donating to me instead.
Weird, my egg navigator doesn't take me to the donator page
Huge thank you to Heasley for volunteering everyone who uses the script to donate!
for legal reasons, this is a joke. No money will be taken from you without your consent
oh cool
so, when can i have this back
Well I was lurking and accidently posted a single character.
So now I'm trying to think of something to say and ....
NVm, I do not know. Need coffee.
I always wonder what you spend your energy on
I would assume praying; for being out of hosp for over a sec.
93k attacks lol
b..but who? Who can you beat? I'm so curious you're like a little enigma
Gotta be more ballsy like bogie and just risk the lawsuits.