Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

That scared me

Started by RealTeel [3008047] on in General Discussion.

15 replies · 680 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
62
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
59 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
56 / 100
Engagement score
67 / 100

Most-liked replies

RealTeel [3008047]

Just clicking through with "Heasleys Egg Navigator", and I guess this is just one of the screens it goes through....

 

 

PrincessJulie [11229] Admin Staff

Huge thank you to Heasley for volunteering everyone who uses the script to donate!

 

 

 

for legal reasons, this is a joke. No money will be taken from you without your consent

 

PurpleFire [2868362] Committee Committee

Well I was lurking and accidently posted a single character.
So now I'm trying to think of something to say and ....
NVm, I do not know. Need coffee.