Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

eggs in forums?

Started by wompwomp [3063532] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 307 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
64 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100
wompwomp [3063532]

Just curious. has anyone ever found eggs during the event in forums? 

 

I've found them in weird places but never here, is it a thing?

 

pestilence101 [445588]

I found one in the forums today. I don’t believe you need to look through threads individually - if one spawns it should just be there regardless of what forum/thread/page you’re actually on. But I got too excited to collect it to check for sure lol.