Just curious. has anyone ever found eggs during the event in forums?
I've found them in weird places but never here, is it a thing?
Started by wompwomp [3063532] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Just curious. has anyone ever found eggs during the event in forums?
I've found them in weird places but never here, is it a thing?
Yes, it's possible.
I found my first egg this year on the forums...
Ironically a yellow one... xD
I found one in the forums today. I don’t believe you need to look through threads individually - if one spawns it should just be there regardless of what forum/thread/page you’re actually on. But I got too excited to collect it to check for sure lol.
Hell ya, thank you all. I figured it was definitely a place just 2 events and haven't found one here yet.
I literally just found black egg while visiting donator forum. My first ever! So yea, i can attest to it
Hell ya! that's awesome luck!!!