It would be nice if you could fly from 1 country to another without having to go to torn first. You would not be able to unload till you get to Torn, unless you could have it shipped to Torn or something. What do you think?
flying what if
Started by kwas [1884795] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 14
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 48 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
I believe this was suggested more than once before.
This is the first thread suggesting this that I found: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16434669&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=25394601
Mentions: Round Trip Travel
To what purpose? Why would you want to fly like that instead of just going back and forth to places? The only thing I can think would be that you have a chronic case of Skill Issue and keep flying to the wrong place.
It would be nice to fly to Switzerland for rehab, do a quick hop over to the UK for plushies, then fly home. In theory. This would completely tank the profitability of UK goods due to increased supply, so it’d be pretty bad for flyers actually.
Also I kind of thought flying to rehab was meant to be punitive - you’re sacrificing 4 hours of flight time for very little profit.
If I'm being honest, I think I have heard this AT LEAST 10 times (and every variation) since I have started playing less than 2 years ago.
rarely does it come from someone that's been playing over a decade tho