Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

New Merits??

Started by The_Karpe [2610437] on in General Discussion.

9 replies · 354 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
21
Authority score
36 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
60 / 100
The_Karpe [2610437]

Has anyone been noticing newer merits getting put out. I just got a snake oil merit. which was get 100k in one single bet in hustling. Then we also got grift horse, 1m from a single scam. Just some random stuff I've been noticing.

GrizzlyDaz [2655940]

Thanks for your post.....

 

I just collected a green egg  :) 

 

But yes... there are new merits appearing.. I just collected the sell 10k of each type of dvd in the bootlegger

MrE [2905333]

Lil confused why I get one retroactively but not the other?

 

02:25:24 - 22/01/25 You used 3 nerve successfully responding to a Romance Scam target gaining $2,064,000

 

05:38:05 - 22/01/25 You used 3 nerve successfully responding to a Romance Scam target gaining $2,160,000

 

Bug, not available yet, working as intended?

MrE [2905333]

This was my thought as well so I went looking to confirm it, logs above. Fairly certain I have others but these were the 2 quickest and nearest together that I spotted.

MrE [2905333]

My guy, thank you.

 

Edit: TLDR, they trying to make it retroactive but it's harder than the other.