Has anyone been noticing newer merits getting put out. I just got a snake oil merit. which was get 100k in one single bet in hustling. Then we also got grift horse, 1m from a single scam. Just some random stuff I've been noticing.
New Merits??
Started by The_Karpe [2610437] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 21
- Authority score
- 36 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 51 / 100
- Engagement score
- 60 / 100
Thanks for your post.....
I just collected a green egg :)
But yes... there are new merits appearing.. I just collected the sell 10k of each type of dvd in the bootlegger
Lil confused why I get one retroactively but not the other?
02:25:24 - 22/01/25 You used 3 nerve successfully responding to a Romance Scam target gaining $2,064,000
05:38:05 - 22/01/25 You used 3 nerve successfully responding to a Romance Scam target gaining $2,160,000
Bug, not available yet, working as intended?
I've gotten multiple multi million scam results, no reward, but I got snake oil right away
They're running scripts for both, give it time....
This was my thought as well so I went looking to confirm it, logs above. Fairly certain I have others but these were the 2 quickest and nearest together that I spotted.
Mentions: Free Merit Tuesday (updated weekly)
Internet Explorer ahh post fr
My guy, thank you.
Edit: TLDR, they trying to make it retroactive but it's harder than the other.
Hope the fairies will bring me the grift horse merit tomorrow.