Staff Edit: Discrimination
About this thread
Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 16
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 11
- Likes on archived posts
- 32
- Authority score
- 46 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 49 / 100
- Engagement score
- 65 / 100
Most-liked replies
- SoyburgeR [2171959]
· 5 likes ·
and you now just earned ur self another enemy thats not a funny joke dirtbag - BypXByp [3243346]
· 4 likes ·
- Chirrut_Imwe [2827523]
· 4 likes ·
[image: i.imgur.com]
and you now just earned ur self another enemy thats not a funny joke dirtbag
Staff Edit: Discrimination
How do you know they are spies?
Because they are attacking me anonymously and counting me anonymously
You get notifications when you are counted? Hmm…I don’t think I get those. I should file a bug report…
What a retarded crashout.
I think they do it because it helps them fall asleep?
If you think the game sucks today, you should see what it looked llike 15 years ago!
Today this game is great...among the best out there
I am happy to attack you publicly. Looks like I'm not the only one.
It's interesting he's just sitting in hosp but he's active every minute or two... i can only imagine he's raging in DMs right now 🤣
late 30 minutes, what did he says that deserves staff edit 😂
He posted anti-Semitic crap.
wow. never saw
till now.
Must be serious staff. (pun intended)