Just a question I'm unsure of.
Does energy reset from a cooldown taken from Xanax?
So 24 hours or each day at midnight TCT?
Started by Alfa_Cough [3587169] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Just a question I'm unsure of.
Does energy reset from a cooldown taken from Xanax?
So 24 hours or each day at midnight TCT?
No, but energy is capped at 1000, any additional energy acquired is lost.
Perfect 👍🏻 was thinking of a HJ. And wanted to make sure that starting it now and then again in after the cooldown it wasn't going to reset the energy. Because I'll be taking a Green egg along with my first Xanax. So I'll have a total of 1000 energy anyway 👍🏻
Personally I'd save your green egg for something more useful. Just stack Xanax up to 1000 and do the jump.
Green eggs for Halloween!
This. If you don't know, or dont understand, dont worry about it.
Save it.
Future you will thank you.