Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Xanax timing

Started by Alfa_Cough [3587169] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 156 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
8
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100
Alfa_Cough [3587169]

Perfect 👍🏻 was thinking of a HJ. And wanted to make sure that starting it now and then again in after the cooldown it wasn't going to reset the energy. Because I'll be taking a Green egg along with my first Xanax. So I'll have a total of 1000 energy anyway 👍🏻

Ohadik [424017] Wiki Contributor

Personally I'd save your green egg for something more useful. Just stack Xanax up to 1000 and do the jump.