Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Global chat

Started by LadyVoldemort [3189612] on in Bugs & Issues.

6 replies · 73 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
41 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100

Most-liked replies

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

aresdog1 [3690492]

This is true this happens to me all the time useing chapt 3.0. It also has major issues with eating messages. And I lag to hell sometimes more when I'm on my phone

MrNoggins [2741991]

Same thing in fac chat randomly it will move to messages hours or days ago and I have to refresh to get it to have the most recent, its intermittent so I haven't been able to reproduce it myself.

 

That's using Torn PDA though and PDA crashes randomly when typing a message in chat 3 again intermittent so hard to catch (and also not torn Devs issue for the later)

 

LexiBird [3663460]

Have been experiencing the lag issue and need to refresh for weeks on both browser and torn app. No scripts enabled. Have tried all usual troubleshooting.