I didn’t see any reports about this specifically but global chat is lagging and you have to refresh page to get messages to load
Global chat
Started by LadyVoldemort [3189612] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 41 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 50 / 100
Most-liked replies
Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?
This is true this happens to me all the time useing chapt 3.0. It also has major issues with eating messages. And I lag to hell sometimes more when I'm on my phone
Same thing in fac chat randomly it will move to messages hours or days ago and I have to refresh to get it to have the most recent, its intermittent so I haven't been able to reproduce it myself.
That's using Torn PDA though and PDA crashes randomly when typing a message in chat 3 again intermittent so hard to catch (and also not torn Devs issue for the later)
Passing along to Constantin.
Thanks..!!
Have been experiencing the lag issue and need to refresh for weeks on both browser and torn app. No scripts enabled. Have tried all usual troubleshooting.
Bump