So there is a lady in Torn selling feet pics for a xanax. Is that somehow illegal in Torn?
I am asking for a friend.
Started by TheAnaesthetist [333493] on in Questions & Answers.
Posts archived: 21 / 21 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
So there is a lady in Torn selling feet pics for a xanax. Is that somehow illegal in Torn?
I am asking for a friend.
no.
Edit: I misread the question as is this *legal* rather than illegal.
Correction: yes it violates TOS
I'd like to investigate this for myself.
Yes. It’s trading real world “assets” for in game services.
depends are they real feet or is it more like...
It's not illegal if she sends them for free, that's called being a good citizen.
For FREEEEE?! 🤤
Gotta give em a taste! I learned marketing from OF accounts on Twitter.
Speaking of...
I'm the FREAKIEST 2'9" Goose on this app! DM now to see more!! 🪿💦🥵
Thanks for asking for me, I guess I shouldn't do it then.
I sell used thongs for a Xanax. Will send the logs. Won't fake them if you're not a total f**king creeper about it 😂
I buy sexy pics from my buddy for junk misc items he collects. Technically we trade junk misc we both collect but it's funnier to say I buy his avatar pics (that he send me for free).
As long as you throw a torn related graphic over it, I think your good.
🤷
Edit: *sarcasm implied lol
Feet are old news. Kankles is where it’s at nowadays.
Are we talking like profile art? Selling art to be used in Torn is okay...Your profile looks awfully barren of feet though.
Then this would qualify as a service.