I think it would be nice if we could access the casino while flying via laptop, would give people something to do when flying like playing poker, maybe even have like separate servers where you’re only playing with other people who are flying.
Laptop changes?
Started by robgoblin [3472071] on in Suggestions.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 5
- Authority score
- 26 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Most-liked replies
- Hamr [2027992]
· 2 likes ·
For what must be the millionth time someone's had to say this, no. Flying is intended to be boring, a total break from game mechanics. The last time flying got updated it was specifically to remove the ability to trade …
For what must be the millionth time someone's had to say this, no.
Flying is intended to be boring, a total break from game mechanics.
The last time flying got updated it was specifically to remove the ability to trade stocks while flying.
Go touch grass.
Oh I see lol sorry, I’ve never known of a company that wants people to actually stop playing their game just figured it would be a good way to stay engaged but yea sure lol
Have you ever heard the phrase "Absence makes the heart grow fonder?"
I bookmarked this response because this is suggested twice a week by some random nooblet that just hit level 15.
https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=4&t=16216591&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=21490525
Mentions: Let's make flying FUN !
Yeah I’ve heard this phrase but that’s for real life bro lol nothing about this game is real it’s a game lol. Strange but oh welll
The phrase applies to all things. Fictional or not.
I touched grass and I liked it :)
It was already suggested... and told no.. at least twice. I even had an overhaul suggestion to be able to buy items from pharmacy and other places and for a fee pick up at the post office while flying and it was told no... They are working on flying 2.0