Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Laptop changes?

Started by robgoblin [3472071] on in Suggestions.

7 replies · 38 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100

Most-liked replies

robgoblin [3472071]

I think it would be nice if we could access the casino while flying via laptop, would give people something to do when flying like playing poker, maybe even have like separate servers where you’re only playing with other people who are flying. 

Hamr [2027992]

For what must be the millionth time someone's had to say this, no.

 

Flying is intended to be boring, a total break from game mechanics.

 

The last time flying got updated it was specifically to remove the ability to trade stocks while flying.

 

Go touch grass.

robgoblin [3472071]

Oh I see lol sorry, I’ve never known of a company that wants people to actually stop playing their game just figured it would be a good way to stay engaged but yea sure lol

robgoblin [3472071]

Yeah I’ve heard this phrase but that’s for real life bro lol nothing about this game is real it’s a game lol. Strange but oh welll

AlexeaNikkole [888237]

It was already suggested... and told no.. at least twice. I even had an overhaul suggestion to be able to buy items from pharmacy and other places and for a fee pick up at the post office while flying and it was told no... They are working on flying 2.0