Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Blackjack Odds

Started by Wong [1300458] on in Gambling.

6 replies · 185 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
50 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Wong [1300458]

I understand that casino games are rigged in Torn's favor as a money sink. However, I believe that odds of winning at blackjack with high bet limits is absurdly low.

 

Just from a small sample of 20 hands played I've only won 4. I also wanted to mention out of the 16 losses that I've had 4-5 of them were natural 20s and then the dealer miraculously pulled 21.

 

Keep in mind when I'm playing I am playing as "perfectly" as I can.

 

I don't mind having reduced winning probability, but I think 20% on high bets is absurdly low and kills the fun in this game.

 

Zhorak [2826991]

Bro... 20 hands is too small for a sample to reach conclusions.

 

I am on the positive with my 200+ hands. And that's not a conclusion that blackjack is profitable. I was lucky in some big plays, that's all

 

Edit: I think you're Wong