send me printer pls
Started by printer [3246128] on in Trading Post.
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
printer [3246128] ×1
send me printer pls
19:28:30 - 05/05/25 You sent a Printer to printer with the message: ❤
You sent 9x Printer to printer with the message: I like printer
Mentions: printer [3246128]
Ever seen a printer milk itself?
Send me stealth virus
Will trade 1 printer to you alone for every 500 reciepts. I have 18.
I like Stat Enhancer......
*waits
U rocking a good stock, I'm interested in ur 18 printers. What are these receipts ur looking for.
The item called Receipt 😂
Lets trade!!!
Go milk ur hairy balls mister Gorilla!
20:15:32 - 05/05/25 You sent a Simple Virus to Hopslam with the message: this the best i can do
r+ was for the pepe, the printers are for the cajones
can me get receipt
and yes i changed my name from Drdoofensmcitz