Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Closed

Started by -joox- [2926202] on in Graveyard.

71 replies · 560 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

RedDead [2637921]

Hey a thread not about Misfits 🎉 congrats Future Killers I knew you had it in you to find some drama. Can I be the next crazy person you recruit?

36_wOOg [2789760]

Nobody is crazier than OP. Imagine logging into Torn and seeing chat at 250+ messages and OP has 200 of it and all of it are nonsense.

Theoderik [2636677]

Sorry, Red.  We have filled our quota for this year.  Human Resources is very upset about the amount of paperwork this has caused.  

MUZZA [2440298]

The only crazy person allowed in FK is me! Joox really threatened my position here, they almost got gold fist 

HAM432 [1639937]

Your concerns have been noted, we'll have a quick meeting on it and get back with a decision. hope you have a wonderful day.

-joox- [2926202]

No I don't know what I said..damn sure wasn't sexual harassment tho..there's no report. Just chat ban.

 

N hi yoyo ;)

 

I'm gonna pull a page from the true vets and shine in this fight..I got this..oldest strategy in the book : bore your enemy to death

Sky [380980] Committee Committee

Boringggggg, all of these JFK hate threads are such click bait :/

 

Edit: Grave this thread please

-joox- [2926202]

No body forces you to click, sky. You made a personal choice. 

 

And to all the "drama"..I'm not aware of it. It's petty. I took a small stand. I'm honestly perfectly willing to let it go and be quiet...I just..feel like Dorothy in wizard of oz ...wanna go home, back to my faction ...can't even faction chat, my faction now..ruined all of my fun..taking all the fun out of the job here

 

Set aside my personal feelings, barely started stacking for RW..but started..feel it's useless tho..prob predetermined war, fake set up. 

 

N I actually do some good things in torn, I'm just a bit lippy at times..but I'm Violent if Necessary..not JFK. It's been like two weeks, miss my hometown already....

-joox- [2926202]

Don't care what you think..mf was right above..need to quit day drinking..so does some others..22,000 posts...all useless

 

I think you're the meth addict.