When are you going to get staff to sort me out though? Asking for a friend 🥸
Posts archived: 72 / 72 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Hey a thread not about Misfits 🎉 congrats Future Killers I knew you had it in you to find some drama. Can I be the next crazy person you recruit?
Too many words, not enough pictures, also proof or it didn't happen. And good for you or sorry that happened.
Hey guys, let's hold off on the negative comments about OP.
It's not nice to make fun of retarded people.
Nobody is crazier than OP. Imagine logging into Torn and seeing chat at 250+ messages and OP has 200 of it and all of it are nonsense.
Sorry, Red. We have filled our quota for this year. Human Resources is very upset about the amount of paperwork this has caused.
You need HR Ham AND HR Huz on the case!
The only crazy person allowed in FK is me! Joox really threatened my position here, they almost got gold fist
So THAT'S why I always get gold fist when I visit!
Wearing a back brace all the time, I respect the dedication of the JFK cosplay community
My grandmother always said, No good comes from drinking . You are the proof!
The result of frequent whippet use.
Your concerns have been noted, we'll have a quick meeting on it and get back with a decision. hope you have a wonderful day.
No I don't know what I said..damn sure wasn't sexual harassment tho..there's no report. Just chat ban.
N hi yoyo ;)
I'm gonna pull a page from the true vets and shine in this fight..I got this..oldest strategy in the book : bore your enemy to death
Boringggggg, all of these JFK hate threads are such click bait :/
Edit: Grave this thread please
No body forces you to click, sky. You made a personal choice.
And to all the "drama"..I'm not aware of it. It's petty. I took a small stand. I'm honestly perfectly willing to let it go and be quiet...I just..feel like Dorothy in wizard of oz ...wanna go home, back to my faction ...can't even faction chat, my faction now..ruined all of my fun..taking all the fun out of the job here
Set aside my personal feelings, barely started stacking for RW..but started..feel it's useless tho..prob predetermined war, fake set up.
N I actually do some good things in torn, I'm just a bit lippy at times..but I'm Violent if Necessary..not JFK. It's been like two weeks, miss my hometown already....
This has been a public service announcement warning against the use of methamphetamine. Not even once.
Don't care what you think..mf was right above..need to quit day drinking..so does some others..22,000 posts...all useless
I think you're the meth addict.
Takes one to know one.