Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Just Married

Started by Deadprez42 [3728196] on in Achievements.

8 replies · 123 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
6
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
29 / 100
Story score
38 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100

Most-liked replies

Deadprez42 [3728196]

If this is how people scam, I won't do it again. Man, I am still learning the game and figuring it all out. But you been around longer than I CoolguyRuler. Just want to know if this is bad? Im confused, don't need Drama this early. haha