Well, I have made the leap and just got married. should be fun. haha
Just Married
Started by Deadprez42 [3728196] on in Achievements.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 29 / 100
- Story score
- 38 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Moved to achievements.
Sense a scam coming, I do
Careful with his vault, this fieldmouse will not be
Scam how, Just posting I got Married. haha
If this is how people scam, I won't do it again. Man, I am still learning the game and figuring it all out. But you been around longer than I CoolguyRuler. Just want to know if this is bad? Im confused, don't need Drama this early. haha
Moved to achievements.
Just be careful of the vault/how you store your money as your spouse can just withdraw for you.
Ok, that makes sense now. Trying to figure out what the scam was. haha
the scam is signing up to torn, you just need to accept it now...
married to a preck....good luck with that
seriously good luck