Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Unread message icon

Started by Hardbasta [3442270] on in Bugs & Issues.

10 replies · 32 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
11
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
Hardbasta [3442270]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

I tried with it disabled and it's the same.

theres an unread message icon that shows even though all read.

I pressed mark all as red, it goes, but then comes back when I change page.

I went back to chat 2.0, it's still there

I opened and closed every chat box and it won't go away.

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

Looks like you're on chat 2.0. Try switching to chat 3.0 and see if you can find the message. You can switch back to 2.0 for now if you do not like 3.0, but likely no action will be taken by devs as chat 2.0 is going the way of the dodo.

 

Cheesus [505043] Wiki Contributor

my mistake, i only looked at the first screenshot and thought the icons were 2.0 ones. Just to confirm, did you scroll all the way down in the list of chats? 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I will close this. Please submit a new report if it happens again.

 

Thanks!