NOTICE: Temporarily closed, please DON'T sell losses to me until further notice. Thanks
Hello,
If you attack me and lose, I'll send you $250k next time I'm online
Attack me and lose as many times as you want to, and I'll pay $250k each
Thanks
Started by FlamingCacti [2605077] on in Attacking.
Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
NOTICE: Temporarily closed, please DON'T sell losses to me until further notice. Thanks
Hello,
If you attack me and lose, I'll send you $250k next time I'm online
Attack me and lose as many times as you want to, and I'll pay $250k each
Thanks
Selling losses 150k per loss
So can i just attack you and get paid. I have a lot of energy (I’m new too This)
Bump
Edit: Already paid $13m+ in the past 3 hours, and I'm still buying!
Lost 10 times waiting payment, will update if paid
Paid, pleasure doing business with you :)
Still buying?
Yes
I was paid fast, thanks!
fast payment! thanks
perform 14 attacks
Still buying?
Paid instantly when online
Trusted
Attacked 10 times
Trustworthy. Fast payment. All good
+rep
Legit. Fast payment.
Dit 14 attacks
Did 14 attacks
did 14 :)
HI made 14 attacks