Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Temporarily Closed]

Started by FlamingCacti [2605077] on in Attacking.

21 replies · 243 views · thread synced · 8 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 22 / 22 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
22
Discussion span
→
Authority score
46 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
65 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

FlamingCacti [2605077]

NOTICE: Temporarily closed, please DON'T sell losses to me until further notice. Thanks

 

Hello,

 

If you attack me and lose, I'll send you $250k next time I'm online

 

Attack me and lose as many times as you want to, and I'll pay $250k each

 

Thanks