grave this please
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 52 / 100
I mean...it's usually beer, but OK haha
Why write such large font?
If your post is interesting, controversial, intriguing, bad, good, or meaningful, ppl will down vote or up vote regardless the size of the fonts.
I didn't realize it was a large font, I pasted in from Google Docs so it must have kept the formatting from there, I can change it though?
Edited to change font size
It's also in black - near impossible to read in dark mode.
Plus general discussion is not the ideal location if you plan on posting installments - maybe Art & Literature?
Comments taken on board, have reposted in Art & Literature and have sorted font colour, will delete this post when I work out how
If only there was a role playing forum......
How do I delete this?
Grave this please
Graved as requested, thanks.